How to add an iFrame to your network.
An iFrame allows you to embed a another 3rd party site into your network.
2) Login to your admin at my.socialgo.com or my.network-maker.com
3) Select the Layout Manager Tab
4) Select a page in which you would like to embed another web site.
5) Select the iFrame widget and then drag and drop this widget into a zone (Zone C used in video)
6) Go to the 3rd party site which you'd like to embed into your network (BBC News used in video example)
7) Select the address of this site, right hand click and copy the address
7) Double click on the iFrame widget or select the widget and select 'Edit widget'
8) Right click and paste in the address into the iFrame URL field
9) You can then customise the privacy settings, height and width of your iFrame
10) Click 'Save Changes' and go back to your network to checkout your iFrame.