1. An RSS feed is used to publish frequently updated content (such as blog entries, news headlines, and podcasts) in a standardized format. It contains either a summary of content from an associated website or the full text.
Go to the website with the content you want your RSS feed to source from, then click on the RSS icon in the address bar. This will take you to the RSS feed address.
4. Click, drag and drop the RSS feed widget to the zone and page where you want it to appear.
5. Double click on the widget.
6. Copy and paste the RSS feed address from Step 1 into the field called "RSS URL".
7. You can also select how many items you want your RSS feed to display, using the drop-down menu under the field "Number of items".
8. Go to the bottom and click "Save Changes".
And you're done! Go to the page you placed your RSS feed, and you will see the items updated.