As a network owner, you can create custom questions for your members to answer. These questions are useful for gathering more information about users, such as for specific details relevant to your network, and also for making users' profiles more interesting and informative answers can be required, or optional.
You can choose whether you wish users' answers to be displayed to everyone on your network, or just moderators and you, the owner.
Answers can be written as one option from a list, as a single line answer, or as a multi line answer, depending on which option you choose.
1) To add a custom question to your network, go to your admin centre, which can be accessed via the link in your sidebar, or at http://my.socialgo.com or https://my.network-maker.com/, and then click on the 'Profile Questions' section.
2) Click 'Add Another Question'
3) First, enter your question. Then choose what type of answer you would like the user to be able to give. The 5 different answer fields will appear like this to users:
4) Once you've selected which kind of answer you'd like your users to give, you can choose the settings for the answer.
5) If you'd like only moderators and owners to be able to see the answer, make sure "Show field on profile" is unchecked.
6) If you'd like to make answering the question compulsory when members sign-up, select 'Required Field'.
7) Once you've written your question, and confirmed the settings for it, click the 'Update Questions' button.
8) Once you've set your questions, they will be seen in the 'Sign-Up' form, and also in the 'Edit Profile' section of 'Manage Account' in your sidebar.
The answers to your custom questions will be visible on every member's profile (unless the "Show field on profile" option for that question has been unchecked) like this:
9) Should you wish to disable a custom question, so that it is not displayed, but is not deleted, then you can do so by entering the 'Profile Questions' section of your admin centre, and unchecking the 'Active' button next to the relevant question.
10) If you'd like to completely delete a question, simply click the 'Delete' cross.
You must click 'Update questions' for your changes to be saved