How to add custom content to your pages
1) Log into your admin panel at http://my.socialgo.com or my.network-maker.com
2) Select the Layout Manager tab to start adding your content
3) Make a new page by clicking the 'Add Page' button and name your page (you don't have to create a new page - you can add content to an existing page)
4) To add content such as text, images or video, simply drag and drop a 'custom html' widget into any zone in your Layout Manager. The custom html widget essentially is a content container.
5) You then want to add content to this widget. You can do this by double clicking on the widget or selecting the widgets and clicking 'edit widget'.
6) Once you have done this, a box will pop up in which you can place your content.
7) You can then start adding your content. You can use the HTML Editor which is in the widget to edit and add content.
8) If you wish to upload an image to this widget, you can do so by uploading your image to www.tinypic.com or any other similar website that can host images files and provide you with the html code for your image (see video example). You then need to press the 'Add image' button and paste in the html code.
9) You can also do the same for videos. In this example, YouTube was used to host the video. You then press the video button and paste in the video code provided by your chosen website.
10) Click 'Save Changes' and you can now check out your new content on your network.