SocialGO allows you to temporarily suspend your network, so that you may introduce new content, or perform maintenance.
1) To do this, go to your admin centre, via your sidebar or at http://my.socialgo.com - http://my.network-maker.com and click on 'Access Settings'.
2) Once inside the 'Access Settings' section, scroll to the bottom, where it says 'Maintenance mode'.
3) Check the box to make your network inactive, and should you wish to display a message to your users, you can enter one in the text box.
4) Press 'Save Changes' to save your settings.
5) Remember, you only need to go back to the 'Access Settings' section of your admin centre, and simply un-check on the box, followed by 'Save Changes', to make your network active again!