Allow or ban certain e-mail domains from signing up to your network
You can choose if you would like to solely allow one e-mail domain to sign-up to your site: for instance, if you only want students and teachers at your school to sign up to your network.
You can also do the opposite, and ban certain e-mail domains: for instance, the domain of a rival business.
1) To do either of these actions, go to your admin centre, which can be accessed via your sidebar, or at http://my.socialgo.com.
2) Click on the 'Access Settings' box
3) Once inside 'Access Settings', go to the block titled "Limit registration by domain"
4) To allow only one e-mail domain, type in the domain, i.e. 'myschool.com'
5) To ban a domain, type in the domain with an exclamation mark infront of it, for instance, "!hotmail.com"
5) Don't forget to click 'Save Changes' to save your settings.
6) Now, if someone tries to sign-up with an e-mail address you have banned, the user will see this message: