- A widget is a block of code which you can place on your network homepage that displays ‘live’ content – advertisements, links, images, news, and any other media or information.
- Your SocialGO network comes pre-set with some widgets, such as 'Magazine Latest' or 'Latest Forum Posts'
- To control your SocialGO widgets, go to the 'Homepage Widgets' section of your admin centre, accessed via your sidebar, or at http://my.socialgo.com or http://my.network-maker.com
- Once inside the 'Homepage Widgets' section, you'll see two columns, looking like this displaying all sections:
- To make a widget appear on the homepage, click on the custom HTML button located in the right hand side panel. A new box will then appear in the body where you can paste your embed widget code as shown below.
- You can change the name of the widget, by simple writing in the 'title' box of the tab.
- Each box also has the ability to be 'dragged and dropped' simply by clicking on the number of that box and dragging the box either above or below other boxes. This allows you to arrange the order in which boxes appear on your homepage.
- Once you are happy with the way you have edited and rearranged your widgets, you must press 'save changes' to save your settings