We've just discovered a good service that will allow you to design and publish your own surveys online.
Setting everything up couldn't be easier, sign up for a free account now by clicking on the link below. All you need to provide them is your email address and a choose a password – no payment details of any kind are required!
The documentation on the Survey Gizmo site will guide you through the process of setting up and publishing your survey.
Once you have set up your survey and published it, you will be given a link from the Publish tab of your survey (shown below at the bottom of the screen-shot)
An example of the URL might be something like this:
To display this survey on your site, you should use an iFrame in your Layout Manager like this:
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Go to the Layout Manager section
3. Select or create a new page to display the survey
4. Click and drag a new iFrame widget into Zone D of the page.
5. Double click on the iFrame widget.
6. Enter your survey URL in the box labelled 'iFrame URL'
7. Enter the height that you wish the iFrame to use. Essentially, if you don't want your survey to appear with a scroll-bar within your site, set a high value – I chose 1000px. You might need to experiment with this value!
8. Finally, click on the 'Save Changes' button.
9. View the page on your site – the survey should be displaying correctly!
Remember – the survey page isn't actually integrated into your site as it's being displayed with an iFrame, so unfortunately it's not possible to pass member information to it.