Wufoo is a powerful form builder that you can use to add cool forms to your SocialGO website.
It can be used to create contact forms, payment forms, booking forms and surveys and much more.
You will need to create an account with on http://wufoo.com to use this widget.
Then, you will need to:
- Create a new form in Wufoo
- Drag and drop the Wufoo widget into the section of your SocialGO site you want the form to appear in
- Paste the Wufoo embed code into the Wufoo widget and save
1. Create a new form in Wufoo
The left half has three tabs. The Add a Field tab shows the field types available in Wufoo. Click a field type button or drag it to your preview pane to add the field type to your field. The Field Settings tab allows you to edit the settings for each specific field. Click on a field in the preview pane to start editing that field. The Form Settings tab allows you to change the properties of the overall form. Click that tab, or the title of your form to edit these properties. At the bottom of the form builder is the button to save your form.
2. Get the form's embed code from Wufoo
After creating and saving your form you can then paste the code into the Wufoo widget inside the Site Builder. Click Code to be taken to the Form Code Manager.
Here is Wufoo's tutorial on the Form Code Manager http://wufoo.com/docs/code-manager/
3. Drag and drop the Wufoo widget
This will bring up the Wufoo widget edit box. In here, you will see an empty field to paste your embed code into.
4. Paste the Wufoo embed code into the Wufoo widget and save - ta da!
Your custom form will now appear on your SocialGO site. Any changes you make to the form on Wufoo will automatically be applied to your SocialGO form without having to change the embed code.