To change your password, click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the top bar of your site. A drop-list will show up. Click on 'Account settings'. In the Account settings window, click on the 'Change' button in the Email line. Simply type in your new email, and submit. You will have to confirm this new email address, so keep an eye out for an email from your site. If you do not verify your new email address, you will not be able to post on your site.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel my SocialGO site?
- How can I change my User Display Name?
- How do I change my email address?
- How can I change/reset my password?
- My trial has ended, will I be able to return to the work I have already done?
- I think I have been charged incorrectly, how do I get a refund?
- Do I receive a discount for paying yearly?
- Why do I have a $1.00 amount from SocialGO on my statement?
- How do I update my payment information?
- My site has been suspended for non-payment, how do I re-activate my site?