Advanced settings allow you to manage member registration settings, how members can interact on your site and much more.
You will find your advanced settings under 'Setup' in your admin center.
Here is a step by step guide of what every setting means:
- User registration and sign in methods - choose how members should be able to sign-up to your site.
- Allow user registration
- Notify site administrators when new user registers - choose if you'd like to be notified when a new member joins your site.
- Require administrator approval - Choose wether you wish to manually approve a member on the site, before they gain access to browse through the site.
- Enable real time chat bar - tick this option to provide the chat bar for your users to have one-to-one text and video chat.
- Enable new stream post notification email - choose wether the most recent 300 members of your site should receive notification email for all activity on the site, a great way to keep them returning to the site!
- Member messaging - choose wether members should be able to send each other private messages within your site.