Facebook page integration.
SocialGO provides the option to connect a Facebook 'Page' (for your fan group, business or interest) or Profile with your SocialGO site, so you can automatically post content such as blogs to your Facebook page, right from your site. Here is an example of our Facebook 'Page':
*Also it is recommended that you add a 'Blog' page within site builder. Then you can share all your blog posts on Facebook.
1. Within the Dashboard, click on 'Setup' > 'Connected Services'
2. To allow us access to your Facebook pages, click the 'Connect with my pages' button.
3. Enter your Facebook login details (login name or email and password) and click the 'login' button.
4. Request for permission
Click the 'Allow' button and your SocialGO site and Facebook account will now be linked.
5. Select the Facebook page or profile you would like to connect this website to by marking the dot (where the green arrow points below).
6. Select the content you would like to auto post to Facebook by ticking the boxes (where the red arrow points in image above)
To finish click the 'Submit' button and your site will be connected to Facebook.
To remove the connection between your SocialGO and your Facebook account, click the Disconnect link.