If you are using the 'Canvas' theme, you have the option of changing the font style of the theme.
To do this, follow the instructions below.
1. Head to your Admin Panel via the 'Website Management' drop down at the top of your site.
2. Select 'Theme' under the 'Setup' tab.
3. The theme gallery will show your current selected theme. You can make layout changes to the default canvas theme by clicking the edit theme button.
4. Select 'Edit Theme' and you will see that the edit theme options page is split into nine style sections.
5. The following are the sections you can edit the font in...
- General Typography
- Header Styling
- Main Content Styling
- Sidebar Styling
- Footer Styling
- Navigation Styling
6. For each font element, there are several items you can change:
- You can change the size of text between 9 and 70 pixels.
- There are 14 font styles to choose from.
- 'Normal' is the default setting for most text but you can change this into Bold or Italic.
- Change the colour of text using the colour picker which also includes a hex colour editor.
7. After making your changes, don't forget to click the 'Save Changes' button!