This is a simple guide to cover the features and options of the network designer.
1) Log in to your admin panel through http://my.socialgo.com or my.network-maker.com, and then go to 'Network Designer'.
2) You will then be brought to the Network Designer application. From here, you have two options:
a. You can choose from a default customized template which offers you a default SocialGO template design.
b. You can choose to design your own template by customizing the settings under the 'Header' and 'Body' tabs.
3) Customizing your own template:
You can customize what each tab on your network looks like. Each tab has a 'color picker' - This is a little app that allows you to choose any existing color to apply to your tab as shown below.
- Title Color tab: This allows you to change the color of the network title displayed at the very top.
- Title Header Color: This allows you to change the color of your header.
This allows you to upload and add an image to your header. You can set the header image to either Full Width or Body Width.
This allows the header to fit the whole width of the browser you view your site in.
This allows the header to fit the size of the body.
Tab Text color
This allows you to change the color of the text in the header tabs at the top of the page.
This allows you to change the color of your header tabs.
Box Header Color
This allows you to change the color of the headers on top of the content boxes you create.
This allows you to change the color of the title in that header.
Box Background Color
This allows you to change the background color of your content boxes.
This allows you to change the text color in your content boxes.
This allows you to change the color of the text for all of the links in your content.
This allows you to change the color of the background of your entire site.
Background Image Upload
This allows you to upload a background image to your network by simply clicking the upload button and selecting your image.
* For Header sizes, skip to the end of this tutorial.
Background tiling options
Choose from a tiling option that works best with your image.
- Tile Along X and Y - Tiles your image horizontally and vertically on your page
- Tile Along X Axis - Tiles your image just horizontally across the page
- Tile Along Y Axis - Tiles your image just veritically down your page
- Do Not Tile - Leaves you image as one single image (this is best for a large image)
Image Start Position
This simply means where you would like the image position to start on your page.
Show Main Background Color
This allows the original background color you set to be displayed on top of your background image where your content is displayed, as shown below.
Allow Image to Scroll With Content
This will basically stop the background image from moving when you scroll down the page.
Recommended header sizes
Header body width - 975 pixels x 200 pixels
Header full width - 1600 pixels x 200 pixels
Recommended header file sizes
No larger than 100kb file size