The design of your site is probably one of the most important things to attract new members. A great design can make your site look really professional and draw users in.
Our design editor makes it super easy to change the look of your site in just a few steps! It also gives you a live preview of the site while making any changes, so that you can see what it looks like live before you save.
Here is how you can change the design of your site!
1. Click the 'Design' tab - Here you will be able to change the main design elements of your social website.
2. Link Color - The first option that you can change is the color of any hyperlinks on your site. It will also be matched in your site's background (unless you change the background color independently - see step 4).
3. Cover Image - You are able to pick a cover image from our existing gallery or upload your own. Please note, this should be 980 pixels wide and c. 220 pixels high.
4. Site Background - Here, you can change the color and texture of your site's background. Or, you can add your own background by simply uploading it through this option.
5. Headings Color & Font - Here you can change the color and font of all your site's headings.
When you are happy with the design, remember to click 'Save'!
PS: If you'd like to customize even more, you can use the built-in Code Injection option to directly edit your site's CSS stylesheet. Or, you can get us to design & build it for you from just $250!