Connected services allows you to connect your site to your Facebook or Twitter account. If you don't have an account for any of these sites, then you can make one directly from the 'Connected services' settings on your site.
An example: Connecting to Facebook
SocialGO provides the option to connect a Facebook 'Page' (for your fan group, business or interest) or Profile with your SocialGO site, so you can automatically post content such as blogs to your Facebook page, right from your site. Here is an example of a Facebook 'Page'.
Please note, that it is recommended that you add a 'Blog' page within site builder. Then you can share all your blog posts on Facebook
- Within the Dashboard, click on 'Setup' > 'Connected Services'
- To allow us access to your Facebook pages, click the 'Connect with Facebook' button. A pop-up will appear.
- Enter your Facebook login details (login name or email and password) in this pop-up and click the 'login' button.
- You will be taken to a pop up that requests permission, click the 'Allow' button and your SocialGO site and Facebook account will now be linked.
- Select the Facebook page or profile you would like to connect this website (especially important if you have more than 1 Facebook page which you are managing) and click 'Save'.
Whenever you post anything in the stream or on a blog, you are now able to publish to your Facebook page!
If you have also connected your site to a Twitter account, any update will automatically go to Facebook and Twitter. You can turn this off by deselecting the Megaphone symbol or the 'Site Connections' button when you post a blog, photo or stream update.
If you'd like us to set on up for you and connect it to your SocialGO site, check out our Design & Build packages.